Got Labyrinth?!

Almost! I did 3/4 today, and it will be done tomorrow!
This was what my labyrinth looked like at 9am this morning. I figured it was time to get some of my projects done, and since the rain has finally gone someplace else for the next 4 days, I decided to start on the first thing on my list... PROJECT: LABYRINTH!

First I decided where to put the center. I made it to actually face in the same direction as Chartres, the famous labyrinth in France. Next step was to lay down the landscaping fabric.

Then I got a google pic of a 5 circuit modified Chartres labyrinth, and laid out the bricks.

After adding a sitting log and mini fire pit to the center, I started to make a fancy dancy entrance and start filling in with crushed stone.
Well, I am pooped now and off to bed, stay tuned to the same bat channel for tomorrows toil!!
Sparkly Hugs,
Tobi and the Pixies!



6 comments

  1. WOw, you have been busy!! Glad you were able to make up your mind, that's always the hardest part for me!!
    THis is really starting to look great- I can't wait to see it finished!! (no pressure, lol)

    Happy Easter!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Cow, you have been busy!!! I tried to comment earlier, but blogger was acting up... Not sure if you will get two of the same comments or not!

    So glad you were able to make up your mind and start on the labyrinth. That is always the hardest part for me, making my mind up!

    The weather is so nice here right now, I have oodles of yard work to do... I just can't seem to find the motivation (I was able to find a comfy patio chair however! lol)

    Happy Easter, hope you enjoy your time with friends and family this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THAT IS FABULOUS! Good Job you really are my lost twin! I get tools for my birthday, I know what to get you k=now.... A home depot gift card! hahahahaha Looks good mamma!
    luvs and glitter
    ~jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tobi, if you would be so kind to stop over a my blog I nominated you for a award. Hope your day is a beautiful one!
    Hugs...
    Bobbi

    ReplyDelete